- This event has passed.
Junior Obedience with Holly begins.
May 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Junior Obedience Class
Age 5 months to 1 year.
Up to date on vaccinations required.
One hour per week for 6 weeks. Consistent day and time.
Junior Obedience class includes and helps you learn:
- Effective communication with your dog.
- Creating a more sensitive leash response.
- Connecting with your dog through the fulfillment of its needs.
- Exercises to develop technique and execution of commands:
- Reinforcing reliable behaviors and responses from your dog.
- Introducing and guiding your dog in everyday situations.
- Greeting people and other dogs, visiting new places.
- Walking with multiple people and other dogs.
- Waiting at the door or other thresholds, setting boundaries.
- Practicing self-control with items that fall on the floor.
- Structured playtime and young adult socialization.
Call 303-816-1848 to sign up!