- This event has passed.
Adult Obedience with Sarah begins
May 29 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Adult Obedience Class
Age 1 year or older.
Intermediate skill level.
One hour per week for 6 weeks. Consistent day and time.
Adult Obedience class includes and helps you learn:
- Fundamentals of fulfilling your dog’s needs.
- Exercises to develop proper technique and confident execution of essential commands in a distracting environment.
- Introducing and guiding your dog in everyday situations.
- Greeting new people and other dogs, visiting new places.
- Walking with multiple people and other dogs.
- Waiting at the door or other thresholds, setting boundaries.
- Practicing self-control, appropriate claiming of toys and treats.
- Creating a more leash sensitive, reliable leash response.
- Building trust and respect between you and your dog.
- Having fun with your dog in a social, structured environment.
- How to achieve a connection with your dog at the highest level.
Call 303-816-1848 to sign up!