TAILS to TRAILS (ADVANCED)
Dogs 1 year and older
Prerequisite: Novice Obedience Class
Tails to Trails class fosters all of the follwing:
- Understand what walking means to your dog
- Explore the local parks with your dog while enjoying the company of the group
- Get tips and tricks for how to make the walk a more enjoyable experience for you & your dog
- Learn hands-on how to overcome common dog walking issues
- Go to a new training location each week to keep you and your dog challenged
- Learn how to avoid leash reactivity, pulling, & distraction on the walk
- Learn how to use tools to add variety and intensity to your walks
- Learn the proper way to meet dogs on the trail
- Understand how your mindset influences the walk
- Gain more control and focus from your dog in stimulating, new places
- Give your dog socialization time with other dogs each week
- Strengthen the bond and trust between you and your dog
WHAT TO BRING
Bring your dog (of course!), plenty of treats, 6ft leash, properly fitting collar or harness, and be prepared to be outside in the Colorado weather.
Payment and the completing following paperwork is required for enrollment in any class:
Print this PDF and turn it in to the store.
INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP?
Give us a call and we'll get you started!